Burn: Why Your Scale Is Stuck and What to Eat About It Audiobook by Haylie Pomroy
The Burn Why Your Scale Is Stuck and What to Eat About It
Weight Loss Tips From Author of "The Burn"
Why Am I Not Losing Weight? 7 Reasons for Weight Loss Plateaus
Why You’re NOT Losing Fat (TRUTH!!)
Losing inches but the scale won’t budge?
Butterfly Boy’s Skin Falls Off With The Slightest Touch
4 Quick Tips to Get Flat Belly (break weight loss plateau)
Day 1 – H Burn
10 Tips To NOT Screw Up Your Diet!
Haylie Pomroy, the powerhouse nutritionist behind the #1 New York Times bestseller The Fast Metabolism Diet, breaks new ground and gives anyone trying to lose weight new tools for busting through plateaus. Using targeted micronutrients to incinerate weight-loss roadblocks, Haylie will help you remove the problem—and lose up to 3, 5, and 10 pounds in as many days!
The Burn offers three eating plans, therapeutically designed to achieve highly specific results. The I-Burn targets the body’s inflammatory reactions to food and flushes out toxins and subcutaneous fat, producing prominent cheekbones and a glowing complexion in three days. In five days, the D-Burn unblocks the body’s digestive barrier and torches torso fat, to create a flat belly and tighter waistline. The 10-day H-Burn addresses the hormonal system, repairing and facilitating the proper synthesis of hormones to reshape lumps and bumps into gorgeous curves, sleeker hips, and thinner thighs.
The Burn also unveils:
· I-Burn, D-Burn, and H-Burn eating and living plans, complete with detailed grocery lists and daily menus to keep the process simple and easy-to-follow.
· Dozens of delicious recipes for meals in a flash.
· Simple success boosters: foods, teas, tips, and practices that are easy to incorporate and stoke up your body’s ability to heal.
· How to live your life on fire – road maps that help readers recognize what their bodies are saying to keep their metabolisms blazing!
- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: Harmony; 1 edition (December 30, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0804141053
- ISBN-13: 978-0804141055
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds