Amino Max 21 from FoodScience of Vermont is a scientifically formulated combination of 21 crystalline, free-form amino acids in the natural L-configuration to support brain function and muscle metabolism.* Because free-form amino acids are readily bioavailable and require no digestion by the body, they can be absorbed efficiently into the bloodstream and accompanying tissues where they are used for cellular regeneration.* Amino Max 21 is not produced from predigested or hydrolyzed protein. Each crystalline free-form amino acid is formulated separately. Amino acids in protein form require specific enzymes to break them down into individual amino acids. If free form amino acids are not available to make the necessary digestive enzymes, the body is not able to break down protein into the necessary free amino acids. Free form amino acid supplementation such as Amino Max 21 requires no digestion by the body.
- Product Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 4.2 inches ; 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0016B84C8
- UPC: 026664330291
- Item model number: 0300302.090